Auditorium CAN ONLY BE BOOKED by an active member, listed on the account, of Holston Electric Cooperative in person at the desired office (Ex.: Reserving Rogersville Auditorium, Member Must Come to Rogersville to Reserve.) Reservations cannot be taken over the phone. A reservation form MUST be signed at the time of booking. When picking up key, the member must initial the reservation form.
The Cooperative’s auditorium is made available free of charge for members on a first come-first serve basis. Therefore, no deposits will be required. However, if member does not return the key within 2 business days, a charge may be assessed.
Due to the frequent scheduling of that auditorium, several individuals may have keys at the same time. For this reason, it is recommended that you do not leave any valuables unattended in the auditorium. Holston Electric Cooperative is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Users must agree to abide by the following rules and comply with them at all times:
- All reservations must be cleared through the Consumer Accounting Dept at lease 24 hours in advance.
- A charge of $25.00 will be assessed if auditorium keys are not returned within two (2) business days of the scheduled event. Any damages to the premises or equipment may result in additional charges to be determined by the cooperative. Keys may be returned during office hours or in the night depository after hours. Each night depository is located near the drive-up window.
- A copy of these rules will be presented to the member that makes the reservation and obtains the key.
- Children (including teenagers) must be supervised by adults at all times and must be kept inside auditorium at all times.
- All trash, including restrooms, must be taken from the premises when your event ends. Do not leave trash overnight.
- Carts for tables and chairs are not to be removed from closets, as this can damage floors. Items should be carried from the closet for use.
- The demonstration stage and projector are not for use by the public. Please do not let children play on the stage or steps.
- The auditorium and kitchen must be left clean and orderly. Those using should bring their own cleaning materials (paper towels, dish cloths, liquid detergent, trash bags, etc.) However, large meal preparation is discouraged.
- Floors are to be swept and mopped only with supplies provided. If these supplies are unavailable or depleted, mild dish detergent and water mixture must be used.
- Do not attach tape, sticky strips, decorations or streamers to walls or ceilings.
- Parking for functions held during business hours is in the lower lot on the east side of the building. DO NOT BLOCK MEMBER PARKING OR THE AFTER-HOURS PAYMENT DROP BOX.
- All functions should be finished by 11:00 p.m.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted on the premises.
- The auditorium is for the use of all Holston Electric Cooperative members. It may be necessary to limit repeated scheduling by one group or individual.