To reserve the auditorium in Rogersville, please call (423) 272-8821.
To reserve the auditorium in Church Hill, please call (423) 357-6441.
The Cooperative’s auditorium is made available free of charge for members on a first come-first serve basis.
Due to the frequent scheduling of that auditorium, several individuals may have keys at the same time. For this reason, it is recommended that you do not leave any valuables unattended in the auditorium. Holston Electric Cooperative is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Users must agree to abide by the following rules and comply with them at all times:
- All reservations must be cleared through the Consumer Accounting Dept at lease 24 hours in advance.
- A fifty dollar ($50.00) deposit is required with any reservation and key issuance. The deposit will be refunded if (1) the auditorium is cleaned after use and all trash is removed the day of the event, (2) there is no damage or destruction to the auditorium or the furnishings, and (3) the key is returned within two business days.
- A copy of these rules will be presented to the group representative that makes the reservation and obtains the key.
- Children (including teenagers) must be supervised by adults at all times and must be kept inside auditorium at all times.
- All trash, including restrooms, must be taken from the premises when your event ends. Do not leave trash overnight.
- Carts for tables and chairs are not to be removed from closets, as this can damage floors. Items should be carried.
- The demonstration stage and projector are not for use by the public. Please do not let children play on the stage or steps.
- The auditorium and kitchen must be left clean and orderly. Those using should bring their own cleaning materials (paper towels, dish cloths, liquid detergent, trash bags, etc.) However, large meal preparation is discouraged.
- Floors are to be swept and mopped only with supplies provided. If these supplies are unavailable or depleted, mild dish detergent and water mixture must be used.
- Do not attach tape, sticky strips, decorations or streamers to walls or ceilings.
- Parking for functions held during business hours is in the lower lot on the east side of the building. DO NOT BLOCK MEMBER PARKING OR THE AFTER-HOURS PAYMENT DROP BOX.
- All functions should be finished by 11:00 p.m.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted on the premises.
The auditorium is for the use of all Holston Electric Cooperative members. It may be necessary to limit repeated scheduling by one group or individual.