eScore Home Evaluation
Holston Electric Cooperative is excited to offer a new and improved In-Home Energy Evaluation program - eScore! Developed through a partnership with Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA), eScore provides homeowners a simple way to make existing homes as energy-efficient as possible. With the eScore program, each home will be scored between a 1 and 10 based on the home’s current level of energy efficiency and potential areas for savings. The homeowner will receive a report on specific upgrades he can make to increase the home’s ratings. The program allows participants to work toward a score of 10 at a pace they can afford, earning rebates on qualified energy efficiency upgrades as they go. Best yet, members can participate in this program multiple times and may be eligible for multiple rebates!
All single-family homes with residential meters served by Holston Electric Cooperative that have had permanent electric service for a minimum of one year are eligible to participate in the new eScore program. This includes renters, as long as the homeowner and renter both agree to the participation agreement. In fact, a homeowner with multiple properties can participate with each property. If you previously participated in the In-Home Energy Evaluation offered by Holston, you are still welcome to participate in the eScore program.
To get started, participants must register online at www.2eScore.com or over the phone by calling 1-855-2eScore. Account registration does not commit members to participate in the program.
There are two ways for customers to access the program once you have registered.
- Find a Quality Contractor: Get started right away! Simply select a contractor from our list and begin making your energy efficiency improvements. The list is available for viewing after you create your account online. A Quality Contractor Network member can discuss options, rebates, and program details with each participant.
- Request an eScore Evaluation: Don’t know exactly how to make your home more energy efficient? Have an evaluation performed on your home for a nonrefundable fee of $150, which for a limited time has been reduced to $75. Our professional energy advisors will give you a list of recommended improvements. Then, select a contractor off our list to make your energy improvements.
Once an improvement is made, participants receive a FREE eScore evaluation of the home AND a quality assurance inspection of the 1st upgrade performed by the contractor.
• Increase the value of a home.
• Help participants save money on their energy bills.
• Make the home more comfortable.
• Enhance indoor air quality.
• Contribute to greater durability & value appreciation to a home.
Beat the cold by preparing for whatever winter brings.
Visit www.2eScore.com or call 1-855-2eScore to register for the new eScore program brought to you by Holston Electric Cooperative.